Before using the ruler to find your fit, make sure this guide (PDF) is printed on A4 paper size (210mm×297mm) and scaled to 100%. To check the accuracy of your printout, position a credit card on the line below. The scale is correct if the credit card and line length match.
PS: Download the Ring Sizing Guide(PDF)
DR Ring Size Chart
The Hands-on Method
Found the perfect ring? Follow these instructions to find your perfect size.
1. Cut a small piece of string, thread, or ribbon from a spool.
2. Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement.
3. Lay your string strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark. Use the chart to match the measurement to the closest DR ring size.
1. Print and carefully cut out our paper ring sizer below.
2. Use a ruler to measure the lines above and make sure it all matches Print this sizer Wrap it snug, through the slot, and check the size marked.
1. Select a ring you already own that perfectly fits the finger on which you will wear your DR ring.
2. Print our chart of ring size circles.
3. Place the ring on top of each circle until you find a perfect match.